Welcome to Grand Chute - Human Resources
The mission of Human Resources is to treat each employee as a valuable resource and an essential asset necessary in providing excellent customer service for the citizens of the Town of Grand Chute.
Human Resources supports the total operation by:
- Providing support to the supervisors and staff for a productive and cooperative team approach to best serve the public.
- Communicating town policies and ensure departmental procedures treat employees with equality.
- Promoting a diverse workforce free from discrimination/harassment.
- Maintaining compliance with employment labor laws to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
- Serving as an employee resource and administrator for employee benefits, policy and leave clarifications.
- Assist with employee recruitment, communicate benefit opportunities, promoting career development and the personal growth of our workforce.
||Mary J. Baxter, PHR - Exec. Secretary/Human Resource Specialist
Phone: (920) 832-4773
Fax: (920) 993-7032
Click here to email
||1900 W. Grand Chute Boulevard
Grand Chute, WI 54913-9613