Outagamie County mails Grand Chute's tax bills before the 3rd Monday in December. First installment tax payments are due to the Town of Grand Chute by January 31, 2018.
Real Estate Taxes:
Taxpayers have the option of paying their tax bill in full, or paying in two installments. Should you choose to pay your taxes in two installments, the first installment is due to the Town of Grand Chute by January 31, 2018, and the second installment is due to Outagamie County by July 31, 2018.
Note: Failure to pay any installment in full by the specified due date, will result in the full tax bill becoming due, and interest and penalties will apply.
Personal Property Taxes:
Personal Property Taxes are due to the Town of Grand Chute in full by January 31, 2018. If taxes are not paid in full by the due date, interest and penalties will apply.
- At Town Hall: The drop box located in the entrance of the Town Hall is always available: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The administrative counter: window is also available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The administrative counter window will be CLOSED Monday, December 25, Tuesday, December 26, and Monday, January 1, 2018, but will be OPEN on Friday, December 29 from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. for tax collection purposes only.
- On-line: Credit card payments are accepted on-line via the Town's website. Pay Here (fees apply)
- By mail: If your payment is postmarked by December 31, you will receive credit for paying in 2017. Please mail payments to:
Town of Grand Chute
Attn: Tax Collection
1900 West Grand Chute Boulevard
Grand Chute, WI 54913-9613
To look up information about your parcel such as, assessed value, tax information (tax bills or payments), etc., you can use the link below to the Outagamie County Property Search. There you can also print a copy of your tax bill if you did not receive one or it got misplaced. Below are instructions on how to use the Property Search.
- At the bank: Several local banks will accept your tax payment during their regular business hours:
- Bank First National - 4201 West Wisconsin Avenue
- BMO Harris Bank - 2915 West College Avenue
- Capital Credit Union - 2755 West Wisconsin Avenue
- Community First Credit Union - 455 South Nicolet Road
Click here to find information using the Outagamie County Property Search.
Property Search Instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions.