Dec. 19, 2016 - 2016 REVISED TAX BILLS
The Town of Grand Chute has reissued the 2016 Tax Bills due to a clerical error in the computation of the tax roll. A levy amount was inadvertently omitted and must be corrected. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this error may have caused and have taken steps to ensure the tax billing error does not happen in the future.
If you have already submitted your first installment payment for your 2016 tax bill, you will be required to pay the difference prior to the due date of January 31, 2017. If you paid your bill in full, any additional amount is required by July 31, 2017.
If you have not submitted payment, you may wait for the revised tax bill in the mail or view your revised tax bill amount on the Outagamie County website (website below).
Outagamie County mails Grand Chute's tax bills before the 3rd Monday in December. First installment tax payments are due to the Town of Grand Chute by January 31, 2017.
Real Estate Taxes:
Taxpayers have the option of paying their tax bill in full, or paying in two installments. Should you choose to pay your taxes in two installments, the first installment is due to the Town of Grand Chute by January 31, 2017, and the second installment is due to Outagamie County by July 31, 2017.
Note: Failure to pay any installment in full by the specified due date, will result in the full tax bill becoming due, and interest and penalties will apply.
Personal Property Taxes:
Personal Property Taxes are due to the Town of Grand Chute in full by January 31, 2017. If taxes are not paid in full by the due date, interest and penalties will apply.
- At Town Hall: The drop box located in the entrance of the Town Hall is always available: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The administrative counter window is also available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The counter will be CLOSED Friday, December 23 to Monday, December 26 and Saturday, December 31 to Monday, January 2, 2017. The administrative window will be OPEN on Friday, December 30 from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. for tax collection purposes only.
- Online: Credit card payments are accepted on-line. Pay Here (fees apply)
- By Mail: If you mail your payment and would like a receipt, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment. If your payment is postmarked by December 31st , you will receive credit for paying in 2016. Please mail payments to:
Town of Grand Chute
Attn: Tax Collection
1900 West Grand Chute Boulevard
Grand Chute, WI 54913-9613
If you do not receive your tax bill in the mail or it gets misplaced, you can reprint a copy from the Outagamie County website. (link below)
- At the Bank: Several local banks will accept your tax payment during their regular business hours:
- Bank First National - 4201 West Wisconsin Avenue
- BMO Harris Bank - 2915 West College Avenue
- Capital Credit Union - 2755 West Wisconsin Avenue
- Community First Credit Union - 455 South Nicolet Road
Click here to find information using the Outagamie County Property Search.
Frequently Asked Questions.