The Town of Grand Chute accepts payments via:
We are finding that because the mail is not processed in Appleton, it has been taking a few more days for payments to reach our office so please keep this in mind when mailing your payment. The payment is due in our office on the due date; unfortunately, we can’t accept a postmark as timely.
- Town Hall- in person or at dropbox (located in the wall in building entry)
- Mail- 1900 W. Grand Chute Blvd., Grand Chute, WI 54913
- Auto pay- automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings on the due date. Set up in person at Town Hall with voided check and completed "Automatic Payment Authorization Form" below
- ‘Bill Pay’ option through your financial institution – if you choose this option make sure to include your account number so the payment can be properly applied to your account
- PSN- a service that will allow you to pay with a credit card, debit card, or e-check. A fee of $2.99 per $300.00 transaction is charged. It takes 3-5 business days to process the payment.
Make an Online Payment
Automatic Payment Authorization Form