|Nov. 13, 2018 - Beautification Committee
The Beautification Committee is a group of Grand Chute Residents who work on projects, such as planting, clean-up and beautification, primarily of the Town Center Park flower beds and trees, pocket parks, playground, picnic, and pond areas.
Duties – The committee will explore and help implement a variety of beautification efforts, working with the Parks Department, community organizations, and others to promote and enhance natural, private and public areas in the town, including:
If you are interested in joining the Beautification Committee please contact Mike Arft at email@example.com or 920-832-1581.
- Town Parks (Lions, Prairie Hill, Patriot, Carter Woods, Arrowhead, Maple Edge, Town Center)
- Pocket Parks
- Park Sign flower beds
- Pond invasive species
- Town Center Park Median Sign
- Other public spaces as appropriate
- Assist in tree planting efforts, including advising on a community tree management program (per Tree City USA requirements), coordinating an Adopt a Tree program for area residents, and leading on the Town’s annual Arbor Day celebration.
- Partner with existing groups, organizations to drive organized clean-up activities in the Town Parks and green spaces.
- Develop and implement a landscape (resident and business) award program and other efforts to encourage residents and businesses to beautify their properties.
- Assist with Annual Town events such as, Arbor Day, National Trails Day, Earth Day, etc.
- Educate and engage residents in other beautification projects as developed.