Welcome to Grand Chute - Human Resources
The mission of Human Resources is to respect and value each employee as an essential individual in providing excellent customer service for the citizens of the Town of Grand Chute.
Human Resources supports the Town of Grand Chute by:
Employment Opportunities »
- Promoting a diverse workforce free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Promoting career development with professional and personal growth opportunities for employees to achieve a fulfilling and rewarding career.
- Providing consultation and support to supervisors and staff for a team approach to best serve the public.
- Updating and communicating town policies and ensuring departmental procedures are respectful, safe, and equitable for employees.
- Serving as an employee resource for compensation, benefits, human resources policies, safety, and employee relations inquires.
||Sue Brinkman - Human Resources Director
Phone: (920) 380-2905
Fax: (920) 993-7032
Click here to email
||1900 W. Grand Chute Boulevard
Grand Chute, WI 54913-9613
||Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.