Welcome to Grand Chute - Human Resources
The mission of Human Resources is to treat each employee as a valuable and essential individual necessary in providing excellent customer service for the citizens of the Town of Grand Chute.
Human Resources supports the total operation by:
- Providing support to the supervisors and staff for a productive and cooperative team approach to best serve the public.
- Communicating town policies and ensure departmental procedures treat employees with equality.
- Promoting a diverse workforce free from discrimination/harassment.
- Maintaining compliance with employment labor laws to provide employees with a safe and healthy workplace.
- Serving as an employee resource and administrator for employee benefits, policy and leave clarifications.
- Assist with employee recruitment, communicate benefit opportunities, promoting career development and the personal growth of our workforce.
||Sue Brinkman - Human Resources Director
Phone: (920) 380-2905
Fax: (920) 993-7032
Click here to email
||1900 W. Grand Chute Boulevard
Grand Chute, WI 54913-9613
||Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.