Real Estate Taxes:
Taxpayers have the option of paying their tax bill in full, or paying in two installments. Should you choose to pay your taxes in two installments, the first installment is due to the Town of Grand Chute by January 31, 2021, and the second installment is due to Outagamie County by July 31, 2021.
Note: Failure to pay any installment in full by the specified due date, will result in the full tax bill becoming due, and interest and penalties will apply.
Personal Property Taxes:
Personal Property Taxes are due to the Town of Grand Chute in full by January 31, 2021. If taxes are not paid in full by the due date, interest and penalties will apply.
Payment Options for Personal Property Taxes:
- At Town Hall: The drop box located in the entrance of the Town Hall is always available: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The administrative counter window is available during regular business hours, Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and Friday 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m..
- On-line: Payments are accepted on-line via the Outagamie County Website (if you would like to pay personal property taxes, please call Finance at 920-832-1632). Pay Here
- (2.20% convenience fee for credit card, flat $3.50 for debit card, and $0.25 convenience fee for an e-check)
- Online Payment Instructions
- By mail: If you would like a receipt mailed back to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment. As long as your payment is postmarked by the due date of January 31, 2021, your payment will be considered timely:
Town of Grand Chute
Attn: Tax Collection
1900 West Grand Chute Boulevard
Grand Chute, WI 54913-9613