Welcome to the Information Technology Homepage
The Information Technology Department is responsible for providing overall technology management to Grand Chute. This includes providing strategic insight to the Town Board, Town Administrator, departments and committees to ensure the wise use of Grand Chute resources on initiatives involving technology.
Our team provides many services like:
- Key Software Applications and System Support for Grand Chute
- Communications Services for Grand Chute consisting of phone, email, and cellular services.
- Provide Police Department car and body camera support.
- Computer Support for the Grand Chute staff.
- Information Security for the key Grand Chute Applications and Systems, and security insight for all decentralized systems.
- IT Project Management for Grand Chute departments.
- Utility Services to Grand Chute staff such as internet, fiber, network and wireless "WiFi", staff and public access in the three Grand Chute locations.
- AAMFON (Appleton Area Metropolitan Fiber Optic Network) Grand Chute is one of the original five founding members of this fiber optic cable network connecting many Fox Valley locations, reducing ongoing operational costs for Grand Chute and other governmental and educational agencies.
- Provide guidance and support of all building access and security systems.
|Brent Braun - Information Technology Director
Phone: (920) 707-4357
Click here to email
|1900 Grand Chute Boulevard
Grand Chute, Wisconsin 54913-9613
|Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.