How do I pay my water bill?How do I cancel or start water service?
New Resident Information Packet
- Selling or purchasing a home: Call 920-832-1581
- Commercial property: Call 920-832-1581
- Moving in or out of a rental or apartment: Fill out this form and return to the Town Hall
Why wasn't my brush picked up for chipping?
Brush chipping is during the months of May and September only.
How do I have my garbage or recycle cart repaired or replaced?
What is Diggers Hotline and what do they do?
- Damaged from collection truck: Contact the Town Hall at 920-832-1581
- Need a different size: There is a fee of $100 to exchange carts
- More Info
Diggers Hotline helps identify costly and dangerous utilities that can be buried just inches beneath your yard’s surface. Call 1-800-242-8511 or click here three working days before digging and have your lines marked so you can dig freely and safely.