How do I pay my water bill?How do I cancel or start water service?
Why wasn't my brush picked up for chipping?
- Selling or purchasing a home: Call 920-832-1581
- Commercial property: Call 920-832-1581
- Moving in or out of a rental or apartment: Fill out this form and return to the Town Hall
This year of 2019 brush chipping is only during the months of May and September.
How do I have my garbage or recycle cart repaired or replaced?
What is Diggers Hotline and what do they do?
- Damaged from collection truck: Contact the Town Hall at 920-832-1581
- Need a different size: There is a fee of $100 to exchange carts
- More Info
Diggers Hotline helps identify costly and dangerous utilities that can be buried just inches beneath your yard’s surface. Call 1-800-242-8511 or click here three working days before digging and have your lines marked so you can dig freely and safely.