The Town of Grand Chute Utility Department accepts payments in the following methods:
We are finding that because the mail is not processed in Appleton, it has been taking a few more days for payments to reach our office. Please keep this in mind when mailing your payment. The payment is due in our office on the due date; unfortunately, we can’t accept a postmark as timely. A 1% late fee will be assessed to your account if payment is received after the due date.
- Town Hall - In person or at dropbox (located in the foyer that is available 24/7).
- Mail - Check/money order made to "Grand Chute Utilities" - 1900 W. Grand Chute Blvd., Grand Chute, WI 54913.
- Online or Phone - PSN-a service that will allow you to pay with a credit card, debit card, or e-check. A fee of $3.30 per $300.00 transaction is charged. It may take up to 5 business days to process the payment.
- Auto Pay - Automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the due date. Complete the below form and submit to the Town Hall with a voided check at least 30 days before the due date of your bill.
- ‘Bill Pay’ option through your financial institution – if you choose this option make sure to include your account number with your payment so it can be properly applied to your account.
*Certain households may be eligible for the Low Income Household Water Assistance Program. This is an income based program administered by Energy Service Inc (ESI). For further information, or to apply, call 1-800-506-5596, or follow this link: https://energybenefit.wi.gov/